Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pride and Joy

For my first post, I am simply going to lay claim to my only slice of Internet. On April 16, Blizzard hosted their Developer chat via Twitter, and your's truly posted a question that was answered.

My original question was "Q. Will there be as much effort put into making tanking specs viable in PvP? Will Vengeance be useful in PvP?"

And the fine Zarhym answered with "Our goal is to make all specs as viable as we can in as many aspects of the game as possible. Currently, some tank specs are not so much viable as they are overpowered (because their damage is competitive and survivability is off the charts), so that issue will have to be addressed when we start to flesh them out as more attractive and mainstream PvP spec options." ( Post number 11 )

I still am proud. I don't even care if they gave an ambiguous answer.

So this concludes my first posting. Enjoy it. Devour it. Taste its tender information as a piece of lamb. I know I do.

1 comment:

  1. Quite tasty. :)

    Though I wonder, which tank specs are they talking about in particular? I heard Prot warriors are really strong; is that what they were referring to? Maybe paladins too? Druids and death knights don't seem to be up there in terms of tank PvP efficacy.

    Glad I rubbed off on you. Write more this summer! <3

    ReplyDelete